If granted permission to use ThemeXpand’s trademarks or branding, you must always follow this Brand Usage Guide. If we provide you additional written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) at the time of our permission, you must implement them before using our trademarks or branding. If we provide these requirements after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
You may use ThemeXpand’s trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to ThemeXpand’s products, services and related technology, but only if you follow these guidelines and your use is accurate, fair and not misleading. ThemeXpand’s trademarks exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of ThemeXpand’s trademarks.
How to use our trademarks and branding correctly
- Use themexpand’s trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form
- Never use ThemeXpand’s trademark as a generic term for the product category.
Prohibited uses of our trademarks and branding
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of ThemeXpand’s trademarks or branding. That includes modifying an ThemeXpand trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of ThemeXpand trademarks.
- Do not use ThemeXpand’s trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any ThemeXpand trademark or other name.
- Do not use ThemeXpand’s trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies ThemeXpand has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by ThemeXpand.
- Do not display a ThemeXpand trademark or branding in a manner that in ThemeXpand’s sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to ThemeXpand (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Do not display ThemeXpand trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not use ThemeXpand trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- Do not incorporate ThemeXpand trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to ThemeXpand’s trademarks or branding.
- Do not copy or imitate ThemeXpand’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Optimizely web design properties or ThemeXpand brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Optimizely.
- Do not use or register ThemeXpand trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- Do not register ThemeXpand trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Do not use ThemeXpand trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy, please contact our legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve found a website that uses a ThemeXpand trademark inappropriately, please let us know at email@example.com.
ThemeXpand’s trademarks include the following list. The absence of any ThemeXpand trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive ThemeXpand’s intellectual property rights.
- The ThemeXpand logo is ® Registered in the EU with registrations pending elsewhere.
- ThemeXpand® Registered in the United States, EU and elsewhere.
- ThemeXpand Testing™
- ThemeXpand Personalization™
- ThemeXpand Solutions Partner™